Let us help you in choosing the right school for your child. IELA offer a personalised service to assist parents in choosing the ‘right’ school for their son or daughter.
Meet and greet at Dublin Airport and schedule appointments with the selected schools.
Contact us for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
We collaborate with a large number of excellent private and public secondary schools throughout Ireland, including Sutton Park International School www.suttonparkschool.com which is located in a leafy neighbourhood area of Sutton. Together we have the ideal combination of an excellent school choice, luxury high quality host family accommodation and our unique personalised guardianship programme, provided by Emer & Nicky.
IELA High School Programme
IELA provide a unique 24-hour guardianship service to all our students, offering a personal service far beyond the essentials of everyday needs, we are there every step of the way. Your child will stay in luxury homestay from our carefully matched host family database in Sutton/Howth village or within walking distance /a short bus journey of their chosen school.
IELA High School Programme runs for teenagers aged 12- 18 years. Students attend Irish high schools (private or *public) and all subjects are taught in English. They live with Irish host families for the duration of their stay and have a local IELA co-ordinator available in person 24/7. Our students’ health, happiness, education and safety is of the highest importance to IELA–Dublin on our High School Programme.
Irish high schools are open for approximately nine months between September and June. The exact length of the programme will depend on the annual school calendar. There are three school semesters in the year which are September-December, January-March & March – June.
A student can choose to come for from September-December or January-June or the full academic year – September to June. Please note early application is essential.
Give Football, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis, Squash or football a try with your new friends’ after-school. Join a choir or orchestra or be part of the local performing arts class, create memories of a lifetime!
- Nicky and Emer provide a personalised 24-hour guardianship service to all our students – we live and work in Sutton are available to students within minutes.
- We personally meet and greet each student when they arrive and make the introduction to their carefully matched host family.
- We accompany new students to/from school on their first few days.
- We both have an extensive network of community and personal links within the locality.
- We provide ONLY high-quality host family accommodation within walking distance or a short bus journey of the school.
- We liaise between students, parents and school on all issues, social and academic.
- We ALWAYS attend parent/teacher meetings for all our students and transcribe teacher’s comments for parents/agents.
- We regularly meet students for a cup of coffee, a pizza, or stroll along Howth pier for a catch up to ensure all is going well.
- We manage school attendance and notify the school of any absences.
- We accompany all non-EU students for Visa applications/GNIB/Re-entry visas/Schengen visa applications
- We provide an extremely important support and back-up service to our host families and pay premium rates.
- We register our students’ medical history with the local GP and accompany students to all medical appointments.
- Assistance in purchasing books and uniform
- Processing documents as required for state exams.
- Management of Contingency fund.
- Management of pocket money.
- We are available to parents/students 24 hours a day on WhatsApp/Facebook/Skype etc
- IELA-Dublin can arrange translation services to liaise with parents who do not speak English
- We provide accompanied parental visits to make the best choice of school for their child (*an extra charge applies)
THIS IS WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE LARGER AGENCIES
OLGA – PARENT – HIGH SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL
Allow me to thank you very much for Vlad’s happy life in your family! We’re very lucky then meet you and your family many years ago. Vlad all this time felt like home because you cared about him as about you own son. Thank you for it! I think he will remember your kindness and attention for long time!
*Due to limited availability public schools cannot accept students for a partial school year. Our private school partners can offer a semester.