Premium homestay experience in Sutton & Howth villages
Let IELA-Dublin tailor a mini-stay to suit your group’s needs.
Emer and Nicky specialise in tailoring an itinerary which matches the individual requirements of the group.
- Choose a Literary trail and learn about the works of James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, WB Yeats, Samuel Beckett …., or from leading Architectural sights like Dublin Castle, Casino in Marino, Georgian Dublin, Trinity College….. or Geographical wonders like the Giant’s Causeway, Cliffs of Moher, Boyne Valley or combine all three to make a unique cultural stay.
- We also recommend some fun and we manage to pack it all into our unique mini-stays, Butler’s Chocolate Factory, Viking Splash, Irish Dancing, and much more….
- Groups can choose to add fun interactive English Classes, cultural, literary, social and fun in an action-packed week itinerary.
- Students and leaders will stay in our luxury high quality homestay in the villages of Sutton and Howth.
Join IELA for a unique cultural integration of Irish life.
Nicky & Emer design, organise and tailor all our tours.
- Nicky Emer personally accompany all our groups on their tailored cultural experience with exceptional attention to detail and a seamless itinerary.
- Choose from our top rated Dublin based Literary Trail, Georgian Dublin , explore the magnificent Ancient East or the breath-taking Wild Atlantic Way for its geographical wonders and much more…
- Our premium Homestay is what set us apart from our competitors, all our high quality luxury host family accommodation is located in the Sutton village /community and within walking distance of each other.
We promise an unequalled adventure and an unforgettable journey!